Easter 2009

Easter 2009
Happy boy.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I made it just in time

Well, I made it home on Thursday night. It was a surprise at the airport because two other families, Millers and Reynolds, returned just after my flight with their new kids. I wasn't aware they were coming in. It was so good to see them. My daughters, Krista and Ruth were not feeling well when I got home. They needed back up. Friday, our 12 year old Zane flipped off his scooter and knocked out his front teeth. He had quite some repair work to do and still do. He was glad his Mom was there for him. Dave continually fights with the orphanage to visit Dmytro. They have alot of fun together and Dave says Dmytro is back to his trusting self. It was like a big weight was lifted off of him when he finally told the judge yes.
We are hoping they will come home on Friday October 24 United Airlines [between Denver and SLC] at 7:22pm. We will post it and you are all welcome to come to the airport and help us celebrate.

1 comment:

this is my life said...

Wow,nothing like jumping right back into the fray is there? LeeAnn, this is Jeri, Alex's mom. Could you please email me at beemommy58@gmail.com ? That is in between unpacking, preparing for your husband and new son to come home, dealing with the aftermath of your son's dental injury, etc., etc. So, no hurry. jeri
ps I will probably show in the comments as ruffruffitsmealex but it's me, i've hijacked his blog!